Enjoy riding the mountain winds? Let us excite you with our brand NEW M-type envelope! Flying in mountain areas, narrow valleys and canyons is now easier, safer and far more enjoyable. What´s more, flying with our M model makes piloting easy for pilots of all experiences!.
This adventure seeking explorer offers a flight performance somewhere between racing and regular envelopes.
Its optimized shape will quickly lead your balloon into its maximum rate of descent of 6.5 m/s (1300 ft/min). You´ll find this especially useful when descending into those deep mountain valleys and canyons.
Your M-shaped envelope can also be equipped with the fast deflation system, which allows you to land in tiny and difficult areas.
As for the rate of climb, this envelope climbs at 6.0 m/s (1200 ft/min) which is faster compared to model types Z, E and P.
It doesn´t stop there. Our new M model also offers:
- A lower weight than you would expect thanks to only 12 gores!
- An extra lift thanks to its hot top. That means fuel savings or more people in your basket!
- An optional fast Slide Vent deflation system for those quick stops on small landing fields.
- Optional fast rotation vents.
|Type||Volume [m3]||Volume [cuft]||# of Gores||Optimal # of Passengers||Typical weight [kg]||Graphic sheet|
|BB22M||2,200||78,300||12||pilot+ 1 to 2||95||PDF [60 kB]|
|BB26M||2,600||92,500||12||pilot + 2||100|
|BB30M||3,000||106,800||12||pilot + 3||115|
- Full size nomex mouth - first envelope panel
- Full nomex scoop
- Balloon transportation bag
- Spare fabric
- Nomex braided control lines
- Crown line
- Registration marks
- 4 Stubai karabiners
- Melting link
The envelope is by default made of Kubicek Polyester fabric.
Additional envelope equipment
- Slide vent
- Rotation vent
- Kevlar Flying wires
- Quick link carabiners (easy attachment of flying wires to envelope)
- Titanium ring between envelope and basket carabiners
- Small crown ring (instead of Figure-8 Descender)
- GoPRO/Camera attachment loops